Fremont College - An Innovator in Professional Education™
Our mission is to close the gap between the traditional classroom and the 21st-century workplace by providing an effective educational experience based on research and innovative instructional methods.
We are passionately committed to the success of our students. We want every student to realize their potential, tap into their talent, and become a trained professional, ready to excel in the modern workforce.
Fremont College offers the following degree programs:
* Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
* Associate of Science in Healthcare Information Technology
* Associate of Arts in Multimedia Design
* Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership - Online Degree Completion Program
* Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
* Associate of Science in Sports & Rehabilitation Therapy
* Diploma in Massage Therapy
Our associate's degree programs and bachelor's Degree Completion Programs take just 15 months to complete. The Degree Completion Program, offered through the Healthcare Management and Business Leadership programs, allows students to apply previous college credits toward a bachelor's degree that can be completed in 15 months.