and I are gonna be on TV tomorrow (well... TechCrunch TV)... You can leave your questions here... or there...
93 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 120 previous comments
- Is Google Plus going to be opened to outside developers in some way? A major piece of Facebook is the 'apps.' Are you going to compete by trying to do it better, or differentiate yourself by their absence?Jul 21, 2011
- Why is Google not closing company profiles like they said they would? There are several high profile company profiles still in operation even after thousands of reports...Jul 21, 2011
- if there any API release for a developer when it will be ?
also consider having the feeds from the apps in another tab than stream so that the app don't take my stream
like games and other stuffJul 21, 2011
- Man, that was an disappointing interview. Did you even read the user questions? If you want attention try something else than asking for questions. I want my 25 minutes of time back :PJul 21, 2011
- I feel sorry for you. Andrew Keen made for an awkward interview. Plus he didn't bring up any user questions. I would've loved to have heard about your Quality Assurance practices like I asked in my question way up there. I want to see how the Google+ team compares to Facebook and Apple, the two extreme ends of QA organizations.Jul 21, 2011
- i love barack ombama he is awesome our presidentFeb 5, 2013