- U.S. Army War CollegeStrategic Studies, 2010 - 2012
- University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignPolitical Science, 1986 - 1990
- Central Michigan UniversityPublic Administration
- Office of the Secretary of DefenseSenior Policy Analyst (Homeland Defense), 2012 - 2016
- Army National GuardLTC, Chief - Capabilities Integrtion Branch, 2010 - 2011
- National Guard BureauChief, CNGB Actions Group, 2009 - 2010
- Office of the Secretary of DefenseSenior Military Assistant (ASD-Homeland Defense), 2008 - 2009
- National Guard BureauChief, Future Operations Plannng (J355 ), 2004 - 2008
- Joint Task Force (Civil Support)Deputy Director, C4 Systems, 2000 - 2003
- Army G3/5/7Staff Officer, 1997 - 2000
Op-ed: Why Don’t Male Children Matter? | Commentary | The Advocate
In the hyper-masculine world of sports, why don't crimes against boys matter?
This Week at War: Doing More With Less - By Robert Haddick
Deep Dive Briefing; FP Books; China; Energy; India; Russia; WEEKLY COLUMNS; Charles Kenny; James Traub; Legal War on Terror; Small Wars Jour
Free calls home from Gmail for all U.S. service members - Official Gmail...
Free calls home from Gmail for all US service members. Tuesday, August 30, 2011 | 11:45 AM. Posted by Ilya Frank, Senior Software Engineer W
DADT Repeal: Gay Officer Says 'This Is Going To Take Some Getting Used T...
ARLINGTON, Va. -- The Pentagon's "don't ask, don't tell" policy barring gays and lesbians from serving openly in the military officially end
The Associated Press: Subtle acts reshape military society amid repeal
Web Images Videos Maps News Shopping Gmail more ▼. TranslateBooksFinanceScholarBlogs. YouTubeCalendarPhotosDocumentsReaderSitesGroups. even