.. ok .. waitaminute.... those scenes remind me of something...
Mad Max was:
1) "Captured" in the third movie by a gang settlement. (Well, he offered his services, but then broke some "rules" and was forced to fight for his life.)
2) So then, he was in this settlement (Bartertown) as a captive.
3) Where they played with his life.
4) Then, he "Escaped" / got away. (He survived death by exile.. you cant kill Max, cmon)
5) Then, went to go help more children... Which he also did in the second movie as well. (There were no children in the first movie, except his kid, who got killed. One of the many reasons he is mad.)
?) I can only imagine he also ruins or drastically changes this settlements way of life as well. Like he did to Thunderdome by ripping out the generator (train) which blew up the methane production and then taking Master. Thankfully, Tina has a heart and lets him live after all that.
A great film to help understand our universe. Now, a lot of this is obviously theoretical, as mentioned. We know the first three dimensions exist, and the fourth seems to obviously be time. The fifth dimension is where the real speculation starts. But, even so, physicists today generally feel they have a grasp of the fifth dimension. Namely, its incredibly small. MUCH smaller than the smallest known sub atomic particles. In other words, we can't see or notice it. After that, it is truly a no mans land. But, the math works. The math works? whats that mean? Well, in current prevailing theories of strings... It predicts a 10 or 11 dimension universe... in math. Meaning, a 10 or 11 (depending on which version of String Theory, 10 seems to be winning now) dimensional universe is REQUIRED to exist in order for all this other stuff we see to be explained.
Anyhow, this is a specific view of how one could image those other dimensions. But, there is no actual way to describe something whose main structure and relation to us (besides math) is unknown. Regardless, this guy puts it all together so nicely. And his ideas are right on par with today's knowledge. And it just makes perfect sense when you understand where he is coming from. Occam would love it; in some ways, hate it in others, lol! I suggest pausing, and thinking, you might get lost. No worries, there is no math, this is for the laymen. But it moves quick.
Full Length Movie. However, the whole movie is wrapped up into the first 12 minutes. The rest is if you want to know more.
I meant to post this a while ago. This is about 30-40 cans worth. Solid aluminum now. I cut a hole in the ground and poured it into there for casting. Thats why it looks all lumpy and not a flat and smooth ingot. It was a test run. I destroyed half the furnace. Need to make a new one.
- YouGeekOn-Site: - $60 for first hour. - $40 each additional hour.... Over Phone and/or Remote: - $25/hr remote service..... Day Rate: - $200/day flat rate.
- Auburn UniversityBachelor of Computer Science, 1993 - 1998Programming Languages and Concepts (Java, C/C++, ADA, FORTRAN, LISP, Assembly): - Compiler development - Algorithms of Programming - Artificial Intelligence - Graphics and basic game development - Operating system development - Object oriented programming... Minor Electrical Engineering as it pertained to Logic circuit design: - Using various gates to build adders and other basic logic circuits... Core Classes included (These categories were 1-2 years long. Except math, which was about 4 years long because it included non-core classes as well): - Math (Calculus mainly, Trigonometry, Differential Equations, and other specialized math for programming) - Chemistry - Biology - Physics - Language Arts (w/ Tech Writing) - Sociology / Human Development / Economics / Ethics
- Auburn UniversityMinor in Philosophy, 1993 - 1998- History of Philosophy - Existentialism - Logic
How Everything Goes to Hell During a Zombie Apocalypse - The Oatmeal
This illustrated diagram will tell you how shit goes wrong during the zombie apocalypse. Comics: Random Most Popular All Cats Grammar Food A
Should Adults Be Allowed To Bring Kids To R-Rated Movies Where We Mastur...
Many parents bring their children to R-rated movies, but are minors mature enough to see our In The Know panelists masturbating to the adult