The universe somehow still manages to keep getting weirder.
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- The universe is not weird, it is what it is. Our model of the universe is weird. :-)Apr 27, 2012
- While I'm unlikely to understand it very deeply, it still chafes that Nature wants $32 for a few pages of article :(Apr 27, 2012
- Weird is in the eye of the beholder. :-)Apr 27, 2012
- exactly. The trouble is that we kind of forget that and when we are faced with something weird or para-normal we simply disregard it as nonsense. If it's not on our map then it cannot be right. Reevaluating the map is the hardest thing ever. We are lost in our own map.Apr 27, 2012
- I think this reinforces a model of physics that I find very elegant. The idea that probability waves travel back and forward in time simultaneously. For those that care it's the Transactional Interpretation of Quantum Physics (TIQM).Apr 27, 2012
Add a comment...