September 17, 2016
Dear Saddleback Family
In the past few weeks I’ve been teaching you a series about passing 10 Common Tests You’ll Face in Life. They are all found in the Book of Daniel.
The Bible is very clear about 2 things:
o Before every blessing there is a testing.
God wants to first see if you re ready to handle greater blessing, , influence, responsibility, success, or prosperity.
o God tests you with stress, before he trusts you with success.
Jesus explained this in Luke 16: “You must be proven trustworthy in small things, before you will be trusted with greater things… And if you have not been faithful with what is NOT your own, who will trust you to give you your own?”
SO FAR, YOU’VE LEARNED HOW TO HANDLE 5 TESTS:
1. When Your World is Shaken Up (a major change)
2. When You’re Pressured to Conform (peer pressure)
3. When Your Beliefs are Belittled
4. When You’re Asked to Do the Impossible
5. When the Heat is On
IN OUR NEXT FIVE WEEKENDS I’LL TEACH YOU THE REST OF THE TESTS
6. When God Tests you with Success – Are you limiting your success? THIS WEEKEND
7. When You Must Have a Difficult Conversation (Sept. 17-18)
8. When People Work Against You (Oct. 1-2)
9. When Your Situation Looks Hopeless (Oct. 8-9)
10. When The Answer to Your Prayer is Delayed (Oct. 22-23)
If you’ve missed any of the first five lessons in this UNSHAKEABLE series, you haven’t been prepared for what life will throw at you.
Don’t miss this weekend, or ANY of the final 5 messages.
You will use these skills for the rest of your life.
Invite a friend to one of our 16 campuses.
And if you don't live near a Saddleback, watch online
Have I told you lately that I love you! Pastor RIck