If you've seen last night's #Fringe Season Finale check out this article! Haven't watched the episode? Then you don't want to read it just yet ;) Keep in mind... Recaps & Reviews usually contain SPOILERS! #BuildABetterWorld
17 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- I called the whole Phoenix thing.May 12, 2012
- My vote is that most of next season is in the future.May 12, 2012
- Also I thought people on Earth were taken by surprise by the Observer invasion in 2015. But now that September warns Walter, it changes everything, and also they have two years head start. And they might start making preparations to destroy the Observers or something along the lines. The machine which Walter refers to in 4x19 might be a part of the plan.
But right now, the question would be how much of season 5 takes place before the events of 4x19!May 12, 2012
- I think it would be awesome if we switched back and forth from current to future like we did between universes. That is one of my hopes for next season.May 12, 2012
- Hope we get to see the Red universe next seasonMay 13, 2012
- Yes! I just want to see Fauxlivia and Lincoln Lee again! I don't care much about Walternate, though.
Also, is it safe to assume that the Red-verse is safe from the Observer invasion?May 13, 2012