What the hell is #Pinterest and how can it help writers? I'm glad you asked! http://amwriting.org/archives/10910 New on the #amwriting blog.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- OK, seems there is an error in reading the Captcha code - I know I typed it right both times - so I will post here:
I want to thank you for your post since I didn't think Pinterest was a big deal until I figured it out! A friend of mine who jumped Facebook many months ago wanted me there and told me how completely awesome it was, but I am thinking, do I need even more to do? After Facebook screwed with me (my story in full on my blog if anyone cares), I got a Pinterest page looking for other ways to network with my friends - I really LIKE it!! The cool guys hang out at Google+ but the cool CHICKS hang out on Pinterest! And, it seems guys are starting to follow the girls (a rather natural development if you ask me!)Apr 16, 2012
- LOL! Hey, that's a great point, Lisa! I'm getting rather sick of Facebook myself. :oP Please share the link to the blog post about your FB experience! You are most welcome; glad you liked it! (Sorry you had trouble with the WP log-in. My personal blog is at TypePad, so I don't usually have to deal with Captcha codes, thankfully!)Apr 16, 2012
- Sure Janet! http://aartiana.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/add-google-plus-logoprofile-to-your-wordpress-com-sidebar/#comment-3253 - while this is a comment to my original post, some may enjoy the graphic of Google Plus trumping Facebook - need one for Pinterest trumping Facebook, perhaps I will find someone with skills to do this and post everywhere hahaha!!Apr 16, 2012
- Funny enough, I heard Zuckerberg himself even had trouble with his own policies - really? Then, likely due to his request, you cannot search this because (with a phone call?) this info is scrubbed. Is he changing anything yet, now that it personally (OMG) affected HIM???? I am finding more and more stories of "Facebook sucks, I deleted my profile" so maybe it is OK they deleted mine ;-)Apr 16, 2012
- I think my misunderstanding related to the vocabulary. Pinning vs posting. I guess what you are telling me it is the same thing.Apr 16, 2012
- Indeed Holly - but rather than in a linear timeline format, it is arranged by interest groups - so when you choose someone's interest (called a board) to look at, the things on that board all pertain to that interest - hopefully an interest you have. It is possible to follow JUST a board, and not a person if they only like some of the things you like - pretty cool!Apr 17, 2012
Add a comment...