Good luck on your children's story and on your healing journey. What a heartfelt response. It seems that all of these mountains in our lives are presented to heal us and help us grow. Thank you for sharing your journey my new friend!
Are you the one who takes commitment seriously and often find yourself disappointed and hurt when others cancel at the last minute?
Do you make commitments with others and reserve the right to CHANGE YOUR MIND depending on how you feel in the moment?
Depending on who you’re dealing with, chances are, at some point, you have been either the FLAKE or the FLAKEE! Regardless, flaking causes HUGE STRESS in relationships and over time takes a toll on your health.
Watch Rachel bravely address the root cause of her indecisiveness LIVE and you’ll get five practical take-aways to overcoming the FLAKE-FACTOR in your life!
Are you the flake in relationships or do you most often get flaked on?
How do you handle flakiness?
How has difficulty making clear agreements impacted your relationships?
- Intuitive IntelligenceFounder
Doctor Neha is a sought after international speaker and media spokeswoman on the topics of employee stress, wellness and communication. She currently works as a consultant teaching organizations and healthcare professionals how to manage their stress for the largest healthcare HMO’s in the country.
Doctor Neha’s expertise is in preventative health, stress management and clear, direct communication. She has pioneered numerous successful Self-Care programs for health professionals and corporations integrating employee health, leadership, team building and workplace communication. Specific examples include:
- Leading stress reduction workshops for healthcare providers and corporate employees
- Integrating teams with competing intentions (union, non-union, physicians, nursing, support staff)
- Designing numerous corporate presentations on Self-Care topics, for example, Navigating Food & Corporate Travel; Stress Reduction with Various Meditation Styles; and Instant Miscommunication: A World with Instant Access, but Little Connection
- Delhi, India: Teaching high school teachers and students Life Skills: Stress Management and Communication
- Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia: Distinguished U.S. panelist speaking on the link between depression and heart disease
Notably, Doctor Neha has partnered with two physician leaders in the field of Self-Care, Dr. Jim Gordon and Dr. Mark Hyman, to develop “Self-Care in Healthcare.” The program helps employees adopt long term strategies for achieving great health.