I was in the next lane at a red light.
- Despicable Me:Minion Rush
- Falling in love is easy, staying in love is something very special
- You can't help getting older but you don't have to get old
- A friend is someone who reaches for your hand but touches your heart
- Laughter is the medicine of life
- Laughter is the shortest distance between friends
- Love doesn't make the world go around but it makes the ride worthwhile
- Happiness is an unexpected hug
- Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them
Mobile Passport (US CBP auth.) - Android Apps on Google Play
Skip the line at the airport when entering the USA with MOBILE PASSPORT! Officially authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, MOBILE
Adoptable East Bay SPCA kittens featured in video spoof of Adele's hit s...
There were major traffic issues in Campbell Thursday evening because of a gas leak.
California Assembly passes bill to raise minimum wage to $15 an hour |
A police officer patrols outside the airport as an hijacked aircraft of EgyptAir is seen after landing at Larnaca Airport in Cyprus Tuesday,
Photographer snaps viral photo of deer wandering into baby photo shoot |
Meteorologist Mike Nicco is sharing a photo of his favorite feline friend on National Cat Day.
Sony Releases Pricing & Availability for the Ultra-Sensitive 4K A7s ...
The Sony A7s may be small, but it is mighty! Since making its big debut at this year's NAB , we've seen some incredible test videos revealin
Three Big Ideas in Google’s Modular Phone That No One’s Talking About | ...
Ara's promise goes well beyond fixing broken screens.
Mercury News editorial: Styrofoam ban will be good for San Jose
City Council should make San Jose the largest city in California to ban plastic foam food service containers
Half Moon Bay artist stages encore: 12 pianos along the San Mateo County...
Mauro Ffortissimo, a Half Moon Bay artist who created a sensation in February when he placed a baby grand piano on a coastal bluff and led t
Student science experiment finds plants won't grow near Wi-Fi router
Ninth-graders design science experiment to test the effect of cellphone radiation on plants. The results may surprise you.