Start a hangout
160 followers|78,153 views
Worked at Macy's
Attended Western Michigan University
Lived in Kalamazoo
160 followers|78,153 views
Ugh, when you're 16, adults are just the lamest. But these high schoolers have no idea just how cool their teachers are. Seriously, the kids are completely oblivious—
Add a comment...
Professional Nerd Herder
Release Engineering, Engineering Management, DevOps.
- Macy'sDelivery Frameworks Engineer, 2013 - 2013Think about Git and continuous delivery. Inherit legacy Git POCs that have been productionalized. Take what was learnt and translate it into new designs and implementation for a SVN based and very silo-ed development organization.
- Access Systems AmericasProgram Manager, 2013 - 2013Improvise and adapt to the needs for a project that was in late stages. Create new processess and automation. Reduce the build times from 2 hours to 20 minutes. Reduce the release process from 12 hours to 3 hours.
- IP Infusion Inc.Engineering Systems Director, 2011 - 2012Own IT and Engineering. Bring the idea of DevOps into the organization. Build a engineering facility in Bangalore. Introduce CI, new version control, and static analysis to engineering. Upgrade and streamline IT services to enable a leaner and more efficient organization.
- IP Infusion Inc.Senior Release Manager, 2010 - 2011Introduce Continuous Integration, SCM best practices, tools and, services to improve release engineering deliverables. Empower team to break out of fire fighting mode and spend time planning and implementing strategic Release Engineering changes and improvements.
- Access Systems USARelease Manager, 2004 - 2010Develop the talent within my team. Maintain and grow technical and supervisory skills at a global level to deliver a custom in-house CI system, new engineering tools and services
- Palmsource Inc.SCM Engineer, 2001 - 2004Strengthen my ability to absorb and adapt by overcoming various obstacles by taking on DevOps functions when IT could not satisfactorily deliver to Engineering. At the same time, still grow my release engineering skills and never missing a milestone
- Be Inc.Build/QA Engineer, 2000 - 2001Demonstrate the willingness to volunteer and tackle the unknown, the ability to persevere, and deliver. Volunteered to do Build Engineering when there was no build engineers available. Successfully delivered something that had a steep ramp up time.
Kalamazoo - Petaling Jaya - Auckland - Sunnyvale - Redwood City - San Mateo - Christchurch
knows 25 ways to cook Spam, made deviled eggs in the middle of the nevada desert once, 65 tailored dress shirts, Has a matching AK47 to go with his tailored brown 3 piece linen suit.
- Western Michigan UniversityMBA, 1998 - 2000
- Western Michigan UniversityBBA, 1995 - 1998