"The U.S. military taught its future leaders that a “total war” against the world’s 1.4 billion Muslims would be necessary to protect America from Islamic terrorists, according to documents obtained by Danger Room."
37 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 68 previous comments
- not to defend the anti islam bent of the west ,but why does the islamic world condone radical islamic practice ?May 17, 2012
- anyway livin peacefully in a country is so...........no words to explain........May 17, 2012
- Chris, what practices do you think are radical?May 18, 2012
- I,m, not for fundementalism o f any sort christian , islam etc. a sepera tion of church and state. the right wing g here in the states scares me as much as the mullahs in tehran and quettaMay 21, 2012
- But the only way to end 'Negative' religious issues is to return to the source, to the way the Prophets, peace be upon all of them, understood scriptures and built their societies. The fundamental of Christianity is the same as Islam, they are both from the same Source - the Creator. And who would say that the creator meant to harm people. He wants Paradise for people, for this reason He sent the messengers, to guide us back to the path of the Creator.
To me it would be an honour to be a fundamentalist, if it is understood like 'following Jesus, Moses and Muhammad'.May 21, 2012
- As one of the people islam wants dead (a lesbian) I have to agree with those documents. Islam is evil, and should be treated as such. I thank the people who are trying to stop themAug 27, 2012