- BodyLogicMD of Little RockMedical Director, present
Dr. Constance Crisp practices anti-aging and preventive medicine at BodyLogicMD of Little Rock, helping women and men suffering from menopause, andropause and other hormone imbalances achieve a longer, better life. Using individual, customized wellness programs tailored to address each patient's specific, personal needs, Dr. Crisp combines customized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplements, stress reduction techniques and natural bioidentical hormones to ensure her patients enjoy restored energy, improved mental clarity and the highest quality of life possible.
Dr. Crisp stresses the importance of treating the whole patient by finding the root of the issue, instead of simply using a one-size-fits-all treatment approach for individual symptoms. Her practice emphasizes the prevention of disease and encouraging optimal overall health, rather than tackling illness once it has already occurred. Dr. Crisp is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experience to ensure each and every patient can enjoy living life to the fullest.
Board Certifications and Associations:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Diplomat of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the Neuroscience Education Institute
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery