Ames Boston Hotel
is the premiere luxury boutique hotel located on historic Court Street in the heart of Downtown Boston’s financial and entertainment districts. 2 blocks from the Amtrak Station and only 4 miles from the Logan International Airport, Ames Boston Hotel is conveniently located just a few short blocks from Boston’s inner harbor and notable historic landmarks including Faneuil Hall, Beacon Hill, the Custom House Bell Tower and the Old State House, where the Declaration of Independence was proclaimed from the balcony to the citizens of Boston in 1776.
This premiere boutique hotel features 114 rooms and suites, catering to the needs of business and leisure travelers alike. The Ames Boston Hotel exhibits an elegantly minimal and sleek luxurious design that pays homage to the original 19th century design of Downtown Boston’s premiere boutique hotel. Ames Boston Hotel offers a state-of-the art fitness center and suites accented by dramatic, Romanesque arched windows and original marble fireplaces. Ambient natural lighting, high ceilings and light oak flooring harmoniously balance sophistication and comfort.
• High-speed and Wi-Fi internet
• 24 hour onsite fitness center
• 24 hour business centers
• AAA 4 diamonds award rating
• Valet parking
• Modern chandeliers in select rooms
• Event space for up to 55 people
• ADA Accessible Access
• Limousine Service Available*
*additional charges applies
Constructed in 1893 as the Ames Agricultural Tool Company, the Ames Building has been referred to as Boston’s tallest building from 1893 until 1915, and is still considered Boston's first skyscraper. Ames Boston Hotel is currently the world’s tallest masonry load bearing-wall structure, and is on the National Register of Historic Places. In 2007 the Ames Building was fully restored as a luxury boutique hotel featuring lodging and conference facilities.
Relax and enjoy one of our 114 truly unique luxury guest rooms, suites or deluxe one bedroom apartment, which exhibit an elegantly minimal and sleek luxurious design that pays homage to the original 19th century design of Downtown Boston’s premiere boutique hotel. Ambient natural lighting, high ceilings and light oak flooring harmoniously balance sophistication and comfort. Adorned with eclectic modern furniture, original marble fireplace, and 42 inch HDTVs.
Each room features wireless internet access.
Relax with the feel of crisp bed linens and feather light comforters on your luxurious Eurotop bed. Well-appointed rooms feature deep-soaking whirlpool tubs and reclaimed granite-topped vanities, cozy robes.
• Mini bar
• In room safe
• Down bedding
• iPod docking station
• Hair dryer
• Cribs available
• Oversized closets
• Oversized mirrors
• Radio alarm clock
• Customized desks
• Oversized bathrooms
• Iron and ironing board
• Illuminated vanity mirrors
• Luxury Molton Brown bath products
• 42 inch flat screen HDTVs with cable
• Stainless steel bathroom fixtures
• Luxurious rain showerhead and hand-held shower fixture
• Oversized windows with dynamic views of Downtown Boston
• Walk In shower with rain showerhead and hand held showerhead fixture
• Marble fireplaces in select rooms
• Custom double vanity in select rooms
• Original marble fireplaces in select rooms
• Deep seated marble bathtubs in select rooms
• Ames Boston Hotel’s infamous white marble “sexy shower,” in select rooms
• In Room Spa Services Available*
*additional charges applies