Crap that is a lot of death & pain over the span of just a few days..
But sadly not surprising: apparently the guy had psychological issues, was suicidal etc ... horrible but sad.
Before the onslaught of hateful reactions please consider this :
what kind of impact all these have
- having to leave a war torn country (that country was your HOME, for better or worse, your friends and family always were there etc)
- possibly having seen the death of your family and friends
- facing the hardships of getting to Europe (if you don't drown or otherwise get killed in the process)
- getting to a different country , where they speak a language you do not understand, where you are hated just because you are a foreigner/refugee, where you are isolated and lost
- then get told you need to go back
Are any of you claiming you would not have snapped at any of those points? I honestly don't think I would be able to survive even the first few ordeals.
It does not excuse anything, does not make the death go away, it is just the sad reality, these are HUMANS just like you or me, so before you go and side with the racists , try to picture yourself, or your friends , or your children going through all this ...
More hate and 'closing borders' mentality will not solve ANY of it.