Did you know that we recently released a feature that allows you to share your forms directly to Google+? Share forms to your circles using the G+ Share button from within the form editing window. #DocsTip
111 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- Ohh ok. Well I have the mobile app but when I click Share I thought that just gives share options to specific people. I didn't see an option to share directly Google +Feb 18, 2012
- #TXTNLRN_asks #googledocs #form :
1) I created a form.
2) in its sheet I have a cell that checks the answer and based on the answer it places the result (I do this using the =If function).
3) I have pasted the =If function in the rows 2 thru 20.
4) when the answers are entered in the form, the row 21 is being filled and therefore the column that has the =If function is not getting executed.
What am I missing? or is it the way the form and sheet works? #TXTNLRN_apps_test
Thank you.Feb 18, 2012
- Feb 19, 2012
- Why do I have to do a screen share when I bring a doc into hangout?Feb 19, 2012
- The G+ button is fine. But seriously - where's the update to forms? When can I insert an image into a question field? Or how about just a wysiwyg editor for each question so I can format text and insert images? It's been a long time since forms have seen any significant upgrade. Pretty please....Feb 21, 2012
- I just want forms to support a date picker. Seems so simple, but I guess it just not a fancy feature like these other thingsFeb 28, 2012