- Levi Strauss & Co.Global Merchandiser, 2013 - present
- DITTOHead Buyer, 2011 - 2012
- shopSHEboutique.comHead Buyer, 2009 - 2011
- Modern Luxury MediaProduction Assistant, 2008 - 2009
- SHE BoutiqueCopywriter & Stylist, 2007 - 2009
- 1154 Lill StudioLead Stylist, 2007 - 2008
- Rugby Ralph LaurenSales Associate, 2006 - 2007
- DePaul UniversityInternational Studies; Spanish; Sales Leadership, 2005 - 2009
- Istituto Europeo di DesignFashion Design, 2008 - 2008
Who should win a Webby for Websites / Blog - Business? Vote now.
Vote with me! – April 9th – 25th.
DITTO.com Allows Customers To Virtually “Try On” Glasses « YRBMagazine
Looking to find that perfect-fitting pair of glasses or shades but too lazy to leave the house? DITTO.com has your solution. By using your c
J. Crew CEO Mickey Drexler Discusses Why Fashion Is Like Pizza
My lunch with Millard S. Drexler, the 67-year-old chief executive of J. Crew, the American clothing brand made world famous by its First Cli
Fashion, Design, Marketing and Management Courses - IED - Istituto Europ...
IED,Istituto Europeo di Design, organizes master courses, one and three-year courses in Design, Management, Marketing and Fashion Design
Channels and Celebrities: Say Hello to the New YouTube
YouTube is partnering with Ashton Kutcher, Amy Poehler, Shaq, IGN, The Wall Street Journal and dozens of others to launch a slew of premium
Can YouTube Make the Jump to Your TV With Leanback?
YouTube launched the beta version of YouTube Leanback, the company's biggest attempt yet to dominate the TV screen and the living room.
The Complete Guide To Watching Videos On Your iPad
With the iPad's large screen and light weight, it makes it the ideal device for watching movies and TV shows lying in bed, on the go, or pre
HackMart : A polymorphously creative one-stop shop specializing in ente...
HackMart : A polymorphously creative one-stop shop specializing in entertainment marketing with a soft spot for music.
TechCrunch | Touché Teaches Objects To Sense Your Touch
Researchers at Disney and Carnegie Mellon University have created an interesting new technology using Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing tha