not tabletalk but probably my favorite video i seen on sourcefed stuff so far. i wish i could of talked to those two!
oh and i had a few lucid dreams! it's a similar effect as forgetting dreams. it's not that you can't do it or remember, anyone can do both. it's just people tend to basically "clear their ram" so we don't feel tired.
if you wish to try and illicit a lucid dream, these things can maby help you.
1. have at least a vaguely clear idea of what it is you want to dream about, or things you want your dream to be associated with. and think constantly about it for at least a good little awhile before you plan to lay down.
2. make sure you have plenty of time to sleep, and that no one will bother you.
3. make sure your body feels at least pretty good.
4. be comfortable in your sleeping position. music can also help greatly.
5. keep your goals in mind as you fall asleep.
a)in your dream. actively try to realize you have maby a hazy, heavy, slow, clumsy, or odd feeling to your own body.
b)actively try to remember your goals, and understand stand that you have at least some control over your own and others actions.
c)continue to push to establish control, while keeping in mind that you are safe it's your dream and you can control it.
continue until you do so.
p.s. it's not exactly an easy thing to do, so keep in mind. it will most likely take multiple tries. and deep sleep is often required, but it can work with light sleep also. music and nightquil might possibly help maby~ i don't know everyone!... but all together these things can help if you really want to try and achieve a lucid dream state.