It should be obvious at this point that I'm going to mirror images that I'm posting on my site (bythom.com) here and participate in discussing them. So far, so good. It's been respectful and interesting (hopefully to you, too). Thank you.
no plus ones
View 25 previous comments
- I'm also doing what Thom does, blogging a picture and writing something about it (http://wijnands.blogspot.com/search/label/pictureoftheday) and of course I don't have the skills nor the audience Thom has but I do find that it helps my own learning process. Expressing what you did right and what you did wrong helps you progress.Jul 20, 2011
- This isn't the place I'd write that sort of thing, sorry. It'll have to wait for my new site.Jul 20, 2011
- What is your ETA for this new site you've talked about for at least two years? :) You innovate more slowly than Nikon. ;) Good to see you on Google+. Would also love to see your site take advantage of services like this to drive traffic to a place for discussion about your posts, although I appreciate your sensitivity about a company monetizing your content without any reward to you.Jul 21, 2011
- Who knows? At present, the new site is only 7MB of text data so far (;~). Still have to add images, videos, and a few other things.Jul 22, 2011
- Thanks Thom - appreciate the opportunity for interaction and discussion with you and the community...Jul 25, 2011
- Thanks for making this possible. I have always looked forward to each new picture on your site, and being able to read a discussion about them will make it even better.Jul 26, 2011
Add a comment...