We are hiring as a Head Corporate Finance for our Client
To lead the Corporate Finance team in a range of activities, including fundraising from debt and equity markets as well as banks, internal financial control, and managing M&A and structuring transactions. Qualified Chartered Accountant or Post Graduate / MBA in Finance from a premier institute with at least 12 to 15 years of experience in corporate finance function mainly handling funding relationships with banks.
· Prior proven track record in raising funds in India and Internationally, through IPO’s, public and private debt markets and from banks.
· Preparing salable deal for fund raising strategy and planning and seasoning with senior level bankers.
· Experience of working in either Financial Services, the Oil & Gas industry or Business Support Services
· Deep involvement with M&A and structuring transactions
· Well versed with public company compliance issues
· Well established relationships with investors, banks, lawyers and advisors
· Excellent understanding of various debt funding instruments including domestic and foreign currency term loans, bonds, ECBs, working capital finance, etc
· Ability to negotiate and finalize terms of financing, explain complex project details to banks
Skills And Competencies
· Self-starter with energy to work long, flexible hours and to tight deadlines
· High intelligence, evidenced by strong academics
· Commercially minded
· Strong financial modelling and analysis capabilities
· M&A analysis (e.g. identification of potential acquisition targets or buyers)
· Strong written skills with demonstrable experience of producing high quality, tailored documents (e.g. Information Memorandums, Business Plans)
· Display high level of accuracy and diligence
· Ability to form relationships with a range of people from entrepreneurs to corporates
· Willing to travel as required
Job Location: Delhi, India
Salary - 40-60 lakh pa