With St. Patrick's Day coming up, just....
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Hahahaha, that's fantastic! I do plan on wearing my green Hop Trip shirt while I indulge parts of my Deschutes stock... no need for green to tarnish good brew. Some Hop Trip may be in order but with rain in the forecast I think some of my Hop in the Dark will be more suitable if not some Jubelale.Mar 16, 2012
- Green beer only works with nearly clear and relatively flavor-free beer - I agree keep it real folks.Mar 16, 2012
- Anyone who drinks beer light colored enough to be dyed green doesn't know what real beer is. (Yes, yes, there are some good lagers light enough to do this with, but even then...why)Mar 16, 2012
- Jason as I have to test beer from all comers I have to be careful. I was saying don't b-t'dize any real beer. If you go green use stuff not worthy. I was not saying anyone should dye beer green! Sorry if my comment came off wrong.Mar 16, 2012
- The green beer in my imgur link is actually Tied House. Now I dont know if someone at my company dyed it, or if TH did it for us?Mar 16, 2012
- Nope, I got what you were saying. I was agreeing. My comment itself wasn't very clear, I blame lack of coffee.
There is no need to dye anything green...other than maybe green eggs and ham - Sam-I-Am.Mar 16, 2012