- Blast Analytics & MarketingDigital Marketing Analyst, 2013 - present
- Go Time MarketingSenior Account Strategist, 2012 - 2013Principal at Go Time Marketing. Run inbound marketing campaigns for all clients; manage internal teams and contractors, set strategy, write content, design web pages, run email campaigns, client management
- Spark Inbound MarketingBusiness Development Director, 2011 - 2012
- BrinkosFounder, 2006 - 2011
- Home DepotIndependent Consultant, 2004 - 2006
- Deloitte Touche TohmatsuSenior Manager, 2001 - 2004
I'm an inbound marketing specialist with an emphasis on B2B Lead Generation. My passion is to help clients understand and implement the new inbound marketing practices that are fundamentally changing marketing.
Recent experience includes:
- Managing content marketing programs
- Selling additional add-on work to existing clients
- Creating an inbound marketing strategy for a gaming analytics software company
- Developing a leads report integration project between Salesforce & Hubspot
I am an expert at implementation and selling of the Hubspot Inbound Marketing software platform.
Past experience includes:
- Senior Manager for 5 years at Deloitte Consulting working with Fortune 500 clients.
- Web Marketing Consultant to The Home Depot for 2 years.
- Inbound Marketing
- B2B Lead Generation
- Business Development for Agencies
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Management
- Lead Management
- Conversion Optimization & Testing
- Community Management
- Enterprise Software Implementation Management
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Colorado College
- The University of Colorado
- Jochi Daigaku
- Richmond College
One of the biggest complaints about Google’s Keyword Planner – the new keyword tool that replaced the old Google Keyword Tool and Traffic Estimator – is the lack of broad and phrase match traffic support. Contrary to what’s being suggested when you use the Google Keyword Planner, Google will only return exact match traffic.
Today I’ll be showing a few tricks to help you get your phrase and broad match traffic data back.
Nice hacks here by and but the real next step is for Google to fix this and return match type data to the tool.
cc: #ppc #search #adwords
Premium Collectibles of Marvel Comics Characters - Guardians of the Gala...
Full line of Marvel Comics collectible figures. We have all the Marvel Universe characters - Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Wolverine, A
How to Track & Analyze Scroll Depth in Google Analytics
Sooner or later, you’re going to want to know how deep users scroll on a page. Wouldn't it be great if you could track vertical scroll perce
Social Media’s Cold, Hard Reality: It Still Doesn’t Drive E-Commerce Sal...
Another year, another report on the ineffectiveness of social media advertising.
4 Helpful Tips to Avoid Risk with Google Tag Manager
While the majority of sites may use Google Tag Management to insert marketing tag code via the default Google Tag Manager templates it provi
Post-PRISM, Google Confirms Quietly Moving To Make All Searches Secure, ...
In the past month, Google quietly made a change aimed at encrypting all search activity — except for clicks on ads. Google says this has bee
How to Use the Universal Analytics Measurement Protocol to Integrate wit...
With great new products like SmartThings intelligent device sensors coming out, we're inspired to do some cool offline tracking tests using
How to Build Your Search Marketing Agency for the Future
As more companies enter the digital age and look to generate demand for their products and services, the need for digital marketing services
Three Reasons Why Online Advertising is the Worst Model for Your Startup...
When people think about starting a business based on online content, they naturally think of making money with advertising. Truth is, that's
Web Equity Infographic | Mike Blumenthal 716-372-4008
Own your digital presence - Mike Blumenthal - 716-372-4008
10 Strategies for Content Marketing, Events & Marketing Automation S...
Learn from Jon Miller, VP Marketing and Co-Founder of Marketo, and Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs, as they present 10 St
Free Webinar: The State of SEO and Internet Marketing in 2012
Watch @HubSpot's webinar with @SEOMoz to learn about the state of SEO and internet marketing in 2012.