View 4 previous comments
- Please can someone redirect me to a Hi-Re image?Apr 29, 2012
- Apr 29, 2012
- Good enough. Thanks!Apr 29, 2012
- : [Not Bad! Obama rageface]
thanks ;)Apr 29, 2012
- Actually the universe is a smidgeon over 13.7 billion years old, not 13.5. Wikipedia lists it at 13.75 +/- .11, while Lawrence Krauss in his book "A Universe from Nothing" puts it at 13.72 with accuracy to 4 significant digits.
I like how Wikipedia's Age of the Universe entry starts out stating that it is a scientific article, and to look elsewhere for "religious and other non-scientific" measures. :)
On the sad side, if you plug in "age of the universe" to Google, the #5 result is an AiG page claiming Earth & the universe are only 6k years old. Wonder if there's a way to get that result moved down a few more places, say, to the next page....Apr 29, 2012
- "Actually the universe is a smidgeon over 13.7 billion years old, not 13.5"
Do I hear someone volunteering to update the info-graph? :-DApr 29, 2012