We've started rolling out Android 4.1, Jelly Bean, to Nexus S phones on a number of carriers including T-Mobile, H3G, O2, Rogers as well as Vodafone in most countries, with more to come. Enjoy!
2454 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 450 previous comments
- when I9250JPLE1 build will get JB update....................? anyone with JPLE1 got any update?Sep 25, 2012
- Still no luck whatsoever on Telus; done the framework trick with and without sim card and even a factory reset advised by Samsung via Telus 2nd level support (which did fish out a few new updates). Is there a log anywhere on the phone that would tell me why JB update not coming to my phone?Sep 26, 2012
- Will it be possible to switch to a real Linux and run #Plasma3 on it?
The Nexus has the right price tag, but I have seen Android on my wives table and I have to say I wasn't impressed with 4.0.Oct 16, 2012
- How about fido?Nov 12, 2012
- Jan 8, 2013
- Nexus Root Toolkit needed to get my Telus i9020a to factory image. Will we ever get 4.2 on nexus S? Anyway will likely be getting N 7 and using S to connect to cellularJan 8, 2013
Add a comment...