Profile cover photo
Profile photo
abdul ahad
344 followers
344 followers
About
abdul's posts

Post has shared content

Post has shared content
Important Information :

A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this .

Then he was admitted in the Hospital, the doctor said he'll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.

DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED.... OR WHILE COOKING...!

Share this message to all your near & dear ones .
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo
Photo
2 Photos - View album

Post has attachment
15 October 2011
Photo

Post has attachment
abdul had
Photo

Post has attachment
abdul had
Photo

Post has attachment
PhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhoto
28 September 2011 (19 photos)
19 Photos - View album

Post has attachment
cars n bikes
PhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhoto
26 September 2011 (56 photos)
56 Photos - View album

Post has attachment
26 September 2011
Photo

Post has attachment
wallpapers
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded