View 7 previous comments
- This does not bother me @ all....46w
- I Am A Very Proud Lakota.
This Is Exactly What Took My Mother Away From Me.
27 Years Ago.
I'm Still Here And Still Strong.
These Are Truly Very Courageous Women.
- You are all awesome no woman deserves that. At all my heart and love goes to all the women fighting this war46w
- At most of the Nudist Resorts I have been to I have met people with all their scars and smiles, I find that I forget the scars quickly and never forget the smiles!46w
- Outstanding image and I am in awe of these women's courage.46w
- Shared. That is stunningly beautiful. (My Mom joined that club over 50 years ago, and is still strong at 95. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law fought well, but lost. Cancer sucks.)46w