- IriniIndie Author, 2014 - presentIndie author with a focus on dark urban fantasy. I currently have the first book in my dark urban fantasy series Wyrd Bound available on Amazon. There are plans for 7 books in that series, with at least 4 related novellas. Outside of the Wyrd Bound series I have plans for a number of other urban fantasy, dark fantasy, D/s fantasy, and political fantasy books.
- me, myself and iMarketer & Copywriter, 2013 - presentA freelance marketer who produces copywriting, website content and marketing strategies for a wide range of businesses from individual authors, to mechanics, property developers and more.
- The Editing HartDevelopmental Editor, 2011 - presentI help my authors fulfill the potential of their stories. I don't push arbitrary rules onto them, I ask questions and make suggestions. My role is to bring out the very best in the author and help them do their story justice. I pride myself on being thorough and efficient. I usually return manuscripts which are under 100k words long within 7 days, complete with all chapter notes and final write-up.
- Literary+Leader & Founder, 2013I covered everything within the business and collective. I did all administration, planning, organising, marketing, sales, administration, management, content writing, copywriting, some fiction and non-fiction writing, and more.
- Literary+Marketing Consultant, 2013I offered consultations to indie authors and related professionals including editors. I wrote marketing plans, analysed current social media efforts, improved the author's social media marketing, aided in writing blurbs and profiles, advised on writing content, planned blog tours, approached media outlets, and taught the author how to understand their audience.
- MyselfFreelance Copywriter, 2012I wrote copy for a number of different businesses ranging from property developers to self-published authors. I also wrote SEO, website content, blog posts, advertising materials and emails.
- ~Name Removed~Owner, 2010This was my dog supplies business which I ran through both a website and through a market stall. I sold everything a dog owner could and would need for their dog. This meant that I did everything from deal with wholesalers, stock management, book-keeping, marketing, sales, copywriting, business administration, website design and content, customer service, everything.
- ~Name Removed~Owner., 2006 - 2011I managed in excess of 70 dogs all of which had wide and varying needs. I worked with everything from nervous puppies, dog aggressive dogs, people aggressive dogs and laid back veterans. I did everything for the business, including training my clients to train their dogs, book-keeping, sales, marketing, diary management, training dogs, training new employees and more.
- ~Large Kennels~Manager, 2007I had 7 members of staff beneath me which I had to delegate tasks to and make sure they were keeping to their schedules. I cared for over 100 dogs, each with their own needs including special dietary and exercise needs. I personally dealt with the dog and people aggressive dogs. It was my job to make sure that both the cattery and kennels ran smoothly and every job was done in an efficient manner to the highest standards.
- Myself.Riding Instructor., 2007 - 2013I taught a variety of people to ride horses, taking them their very first time sitting on a horse through to jumping. My clients ranged from toddlers through to adults and confident through to nervous.
They send their bound creation Thalia, the wild-child shifter, to track the killer down. Thalia would much rather be making a quick buck or playing with the fae, but bound is bound and Thalia must turn her new pack of shifters into an effective team to try and stop the killings. Time is as short as Thalia's temper. Can she make her pack work together and find the killer, or will the killer find her first?
Wyrd Calling: Dark urban fantasy just shifted.
Just sayin' ;-)
It took a bit of adjustment having fiction as an income stream and the pressure associated with that, but it's going well. It's a completely different mindset to my main stuff, which I still only write when inspired. I'm happy with it though. :)
Why yes, I am in a tea place right now. :-P It's relaxing and peaceful, I'm enjoying a little lull in work to take some time to breathe and not burn out.
I hate resting, and being still. I'm an active person, I'm usually on the move, and I enjoy wandering. >.<
It tastes good to me, I don't think it'll pass as American, but it tastes good :D
Smashwords — Masquerade Tease — A book by Shen Hart
Written from the point of view of a twisted mind, this tale of love takes place on the most important night of a beautiful young woman's lif
A-Team Murdock rotor check you spin me right round
A-Team Murdock rotor check song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ilKSyrKes
Shocktober Fest Scream Park - Halloween Event at Tulleys Farm, Turners H...
Shocktober Fest Scream Park Halloween Event at Tulleys Farm, West Sussex. Near Crawley, East Grinstead, South London and Brighton.
Fuck Your Ending; Or, Why You Musn’t Ever Matter Except if There's a Lot...
99 Brief Scenes From the End of the World (henceforth 99S) is, and believe me when I say that I don't use this term lightly or regularly, ab
The GATE | Book Review: 'Full Fathom Five' By Peter A. Smalley
With the ever growing Indie writing scene becoming a prominent source of new and exciting writers, one man in particular is starting to make