- Tiffin UniversityBachelor Degree - Business Administration in Organizational Management, 2011 - present
- Northwest State Community CollegeAssociate Degree - Applied Business - Business Management, 2004 - 2006
- Bryan High SchoolDiploma, 2000 - 2004
- Sauder Woodworking CompanyAssistant Retail Store Manager, 2012 - present
- Sauder Woodworking CompanyRetail Store Associate, 2008 - 2012
- Farmland NewsAdvertising Representative, 2007 - 2008
Go paperless or die trying! 15 tablet apps for ditching dead trees | Mac...
Whether you're getting paid by a customer or editing a coworker's presentation, these tablet-optimized apps take the dead trees out of doing
How to Integrate Instagram Into Your Social Strategy
Instagram has proven to be a valuable tool for marketers. We'll show you how to integrate Instagram into your social strategy.
Weather Forecast Bryan, OH | Bryan Weather | Wunderground
Weather Underground provides local & long range Weather Forecast, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwid
5 Social Media Activities for Your Next HR Training Session
Now's the perfect time to co-opt social media into your company's training sessions. Acclimate new hires with these training activities.
Blogging Declines Among Corporations in Favor of Social Media
A study has found that more companies are forgoing blogs in favor of engaging with customers through social media platforms like Facebook.
Apple shows off iPhone’s use in the enterprise world
If you need more convincing before ditching your BlackBerry, Apple just posted a new page on its website that highlights the iPhone’s use in
Apple Stores have 17 times better sales than average retail stores
Research firm Asymco released some interesting numbers today about Apple’s retail stores—with the help of RetailSails, which gathered the da