So I ran out of steam this past week and am taking a breather; work has finally picked up, I've started playing #starbound , and I'm fixing up some old +Icinga plugins of mine by rewriting them in python. We'll see how things go. over the next few weeks. I still haven't reimplemented maps or the city generator, so there's plenty left to do.
So I just tripped over my own feet... Laptop is using python 2.7; server is using 2.6. Apparently the logging config stuff I'm adding doesn't have a dictconfig() function in 2.6, so when I pushed the code up, BAM it wouldn't run.
To make matters worse, when I pulled down some new mundane items, I didn't comprehend that they had unicode characters, which blew up the issue even further. In any case, for development purposes, there is now a Start script to fire up gunicorn.
We're looking for a Web Designer/ Graphic Artist to assist with making Megacosm Generator look a little nicer than the generic bootstrap template. If you know anyone who'd be interested in contributing, please let me know.
CityGenerator started off as a simple, text based madlib for generating random cities for my Dungeon and Dragons games. As time passed, I continued to add more details, formatting, and eventually even maps.
Today CityGenerator stands as a tool that any fantasy gamemaster can pick up and use to create robust and unique cities. The codebase is currently available on Github where it will remain free to use.
We were unable to fetch any YouTube videos at this time. Please try again.
Videos are visible only to people they've been shared with.
We were unable to fetch any videos at this time. Please try again.