Works. Fedora 18 on a Raspberry Pi. Fun can start!
2 Photos - View album
25 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Where can we find the image?Mar 31, 2013
- Yes, thanks toit is now running :-). Just unzip and dd to a SD card with at least 4GB, better 8GB and boot. As this is going to be my little server I switched off the grpahical stuff. But by default it'll run XFCE.Mar 31, 2013
- I will be redoing my memory cards to run this asap!Mar 31, 2013
- I just did a yum update and now it is up to date too :-) Already hacking away at my Philips Hue system with the wonderful little library at https://github.com/studioimaginaire/phueMar 31, 2013
- Works great indeed! I got owncloud set up in F18 on the pi quite easily with the packages from updates-testing (nginx, sqlite). Great for every Fedora/RH afficionado.Mar 31, 2013
- How well does owncloud work on the rpi? Do you have the 256Mb or the 512?Mar 31, 2013
- Fedora 19 will add node.js to the mix. Can hardly wait to play with that setup :-)Mar 31, 2013
- I've got the 512 model but haven't optimised the memory split yet. The web interface is not quite instantaneous but OK. My main purpose is Cal/CardDAV, and that is fine; plus NFS and such. If you share large files via WebDAV then mysql may be better; I couldn't get owncloud to connect to the mysql server and was happy with sqlite anyways.Apr 1, 2013
Add a comment...