- Natural Attachment Midwifery and HealthcareHolistic Healthcare Provider, 1998 - presentTraditional Midwife, Community Herbalist, Holistic & Spiritual Health Consultant, and Rootworker providing comprehensive alternative holistic and spiritual healthcare to families and individuals living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Thee Midnight RefugeCopy Editor, Publicity, Manager & Collaborating Artist, 2001 - presentCopy editing, management, sales for media production company
- Occupy PittsburghStreet Medic, 2011 - 2012Volunteer street medic & resident midwife of Occupy Pittsburgh
- Putnam City West High SchoolHonours, 1996 - 2000
- Oklahoma State University -- Oklahoma CityAlcohol and Substance Abuse Counselling, 1996 - 1998
- Oklahoma State University -- Oklahoma CityCrime Victim/Survivor Services, 1998 - 2000
- Oklahoma State University -- Oklahoma CityPsychological Anthropology, 1996 - 2000
on my Mother the Pisshead; with thanks to Dionysus
One of the best things about my childhood was that my mother was a functional alcoholic. I realise what an unusual statement this is, and I
How the Invention of the Alphabet Usurped Female Power in Society and Sp...
A brief history of gender dynamics from page to screen. The Rosetta Stone may be one of the 100 diagrams that changed the world and langu
How to Make Green Juice (without a Juicer) In 15 Minutes
I love fresh green juice. It is full of super-vitamins, makes me feel amazing when I drink it and is a great way to stay hydrated. I have no
How to Clear Your Energy, Use Energetic Boundaries, and Why
The healing crystals above got a full moonlight and rain bath last night and now they are very happy! They sat in the windowsill to get clea
How To Create a Simple Contact Form For Blogger or Any Website Using Goo...
There are many instructions available on how to create a simple contact form for Blogger blogs. But most of contact form created are unable
#NaBloPoMo Day 28: Thanksgiving? On Being Grateful
I have mixed feelings about this annual event (I can not call it a hol[y]day). On one hand, I think it is lovely to have a day to give thank
#NaBloPoMo Day 23: The Practice of Medicine (Health Freedom)
For those of you who do not already know, I live in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania — a place where we have some of the most anti-governmen