Books Monster Spotter's Guide to North America National Geographic KIDS Almanac 2015 Dictionary Thesaurus Pocket Guides to Wildflowers, Wild Edibles, and Mushrooms Magazines Game Informer NatGeo Kids Lego Club Ranger Rick Ask! Muse Web Comics Garfield Minus...
Elijah and I taking a selfie on this 11th birthday One of the many outtakes from taking family pictures for Solstice gifts; E helped set up the lighting, camera, and helped take pictures of his father and mother. E's always a cam-ham! Language Arts Elijah r...
- Natural Attachment Midwifery and HealthcareHolistic Healthcare Provider, 1998 - presentTraditional Midwife, Community Herbalist, Holistic & Spiritual Health Consultant, and Rootworker providing comprehensive alternative holistic and spiritual healthcare to families and individuals living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Thee Midnight RefugeCopy Editor, Publicity, Manager & Collaborating Artist, 2001 - presentCopy editing, management, sales for media production company
- Occupy PittsburghStreet Medic, 2011 - 2012Volunteer street medic & resident midwife of Occupy Pittsburgh
- Putnam City West High SchoolHonours, 1996 - 2000
- Oklahoma State University -- Oklahoma CityAlcohol and Substance Abuse Counselling, 1996 - 1998
- Oklahoma State University -- Oklahoma CityCrime Victim/Survivor Services, 1998 - 2000
- Oklahoma State University -- Oklahoma CityPsychological Anthropology, 1996 - 2000
- Frozen Frenzy Mania
- Triple Town
- Beneath The Lighthouse
- Solitaire Suite
- City 2048
- New Words With Friends
- CookieJam GS
- Brain Dots
Natural Attachment Midwifery and Healthcare: Herbs for Postpartum Hemorr...
I want to talk about the important herbs that help Traditional Midwives, like myself, prevent and stop postpartum hemorrhaging (PPH). Not al
Natural Attachment Midwifery and Healthcare: Herbs for Breastfeeding
*First things first, there are a limitless variety of concoctions for pregnant folks to be overwhelmed by. Every midwife and herbalist has t
Natural Attachment Midwifery and Healthcare: Herbs for Fertility and Fam...
For this post, I will be focusing on herbs used for fertility, menstruation, and family planning. Next to wanting to know what herbs to use
Natural Attachment Midwifery and Healthcare: Herbs for Labour Support
I am back again with more herbal information and this time it is all about herbs that support labouring clients. I figured it was time to wr
Natural Attachment Midwifery and Healthcare: Miscellaneous Herbs for Pre...
I'm back today with more herbal information during the childbearing year. After yesterday's post on herbal pregnancy infusions, I was asked
Natural Attachment Midwifery and Healthcare: Herbal Pregnancy Infusions
One of the most common questions I get as a traditional community midwife and community herbalist is: "what herbal teas should I be drinking
on my Mother the Pisshead; with thanks to Dionysus
One of the best things about my childhood was that my mother was a functional alcoholic. I realise what an unusual statement this is, and I
How the Invention of the Alphabet Usurped Female Power in Society and Sp...
A brief history of gender dynamics from page to screen. The Rosetta Stone may be one of the 100 diagrams that changed the world and langu
How to Make Green Juice (without a Juicer) In 15 Minutes
I love fresh green juice. It is full of super-vitamins, makes me feel amazing when I drink it and is a great way to stay hydrated. I have no