- New York Department of State2011 - present
- State of New York, Consumer Protection Board (CPB)Director of Strategy, 2007 - 2011
- New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC)
- Young Non-Profits Professionals Network of New York City (YNPN-NYC)
- New York City 2012 Olympic Bid (NYC2012)
Jorge I. Montalvo
New York Department of State
Jorge I. Montalvo was appointed to the New York Department of State in 2011.
Previously, Montalvo had been appointed as Director of Strategic Initiatives at the State of New York's Consumer Protection Board. In this capacity, Montalvo works on consumer protection initiatives ranging from the development of the State's comprehensive food policy and financial lifeskills programs to the Safe Toy NY toy testing initiative.
Prior to joining Governor's Administration, Montalvo was a public affairs officer at New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg's economic development agency (NYCEDC). Montalvo began his public service career managing the corporate relations and volunteerism efforts of the New York City 2012 Olympic Bid.
Montalvo currently lives in the South Bronx.
- Dartmouth College
- High School for Health Professions and Human Services
- David A. Boody Intermediate School 228 (I.S. 228)
- Public School 177 (P.S. 177)