Start a hangout
65 followers|24,338 views
Works at ValueClick Brands
Attends New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
65 followers|24,338 views
- New Horizons Computer Learning CentersPersonal Development, 2013 - presentWeb Design with HTML5 and CSS3 - Level 1 Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3 - Level 2 Microsoft Excel 2013 - Part 2 Microsoft Excel 2013 - Part 3 Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 - Part 1 (refresher) Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 - Part 2 (refresher)
- Brooks InstituteDigital Imaging & Professional Photography, 2003 - 2006
- Santa Barbara City CollegeMathematics & Business, 2008 - 2010Elementary Statistics French 1 & 2 Calculus 1 & 2 Multivariable Calculus Linear Algebra Microeconomics Physics Computer Concepts
- Investopedia.com (current)
Senior Brand Marketing Associate
Digital media professional with experience in advertising and marketing across digital platforms. Advertising & Brand Graphic Designer (5+ years) with strong focus in brand advertising and marketing in both print and digital environments.
- ValueClick BrandsSenior Brand Marketing Associate, 2013 - presentCreate and execute display advertising strategy, including maintenance of quarterly goals, vendor/partner relationships, contract negotiation and campaign testing, to achieve key performance and profitability goals for ValueClick Brand’s portfolio of web properties. Execute the conception, creation, implementation and management of all aspects of the creative process, including research, campaign strategy, advertising design, ad copy, A/B testing and user interface (UI) design across all digital platforms. Measure and analyze campaign/partner development success metrics via implementation of campaign tracking and custom reporting of KPIs. Proactively identify operational needs and opportunities for the Marketing team to work across ValueClick, Dotomi and ValueClick Brands to maximize efficiencies with Product, Content, Sales and Development.
- InvestopediaMarketing Graphic Designer, 2011 - 2013Serve as a key player in analyzing, developing and upholding Investopedia’s brand through all touch points, including web, sales and marketing. Contribute to the conception, creation, implementation and management of all aspects of the creative process, including research, brand and display campaign strategy, design, and production in both print and digital platforms. Work closely with sales, marketing, development, content, management and other teams to create materials - advertising/sales prototypes, media kits, sales packages/one-sheets, logos, templates, presentations, email newsletters, site landing pages – while ensuring brand fidelity and professionalism of final product tailored to appropriate audiences. Anticipate company needs and visualize projects from end-to-end while working on simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Pacific Coast Business TimesLead Advertising & Production Designer, 2007 - 2011Responsible for the creation of all in-house ads, as well as working with the advertising sales reps to design, create and produce advertiser ad designs and other related artwork. Designs all special section covers, event media, marketing and advertising fliers, and Business Times branding materials. Manages the prepress workflow of the newspaper Management of all reprint orders (processing, design, printing, billing and mailing)