Jason Scheier is a visual development artist and concept designer currently living in Pasadena California. Jason’s client list includes DreamWorks Animation SKG, Anonymous Content, Saab Vehicles, Honda Automotive, General Electric, NBC Universal...
He wrote: "Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen - ever."
The fan? Anthony Hopkins.
- TLC Marketing Promotion & Incentive GmbHCreative Director, 2013 - presentLead Creation
- Knight + JayCo-Founder/Artist/Writer, present
- DJ MagCreative Director, 2012 - 2013
- Publicis GroupeJunior Art Director, 2001 - 2002
- Brand Company SalesJunior Art Director, 2002 - 2003
- The Marketing CompanyArt Director, 2003 - 2006
- Sommer+SommerArt Director, 2006 - 2006
- Saatchi & SaatchiFreelance: Art Direction, Illustrations, 2008 - 2008
- Best SellerFreelance: Art Directon, Creative Direction, Illustration, 2009 - 2011
10 Ways Today's Purpose-Driven Brands Can Bring Their Core Values To Life
How businesses can take their beliefs and make them real for consumers.
Oliver Kalkofe über die neue Zwangsabgabe: Absolute Unverschämtheit“ vo...
Fernsehkritiker Oliver Kalkofe spricht mit FOCUS Online über die Öffentlich-Rechtlichen. Er wirft ARD und ZDF „kreative Querschnittlähmung“
Interview: Ridley Scott Talks Prometheus, Giger, Beginning of Man and Or...
Today, we bring you our most exciting feature yet, an interview with legendary director Ridley Scott, who is now working on one of 2012's mo
Comics Legend Joe Kubert Dead At 85 | Geeks of Doom
Comics legend Joe Kubert, who was one of the most important artists and writers in comics history, helping to create Sgt. Rock for DC comics
Alien Prequel News: First official Prometheus poster arrives
While fans are eagerly awaiting the first Prometheus trailer, which was rated last week and should be just around the corner, it seems wheel
The CG-animated sequel to Starship Troopers is the closest to Heinlein's...
At last, 15 years later, there's a true sequel to Paul Verhoeven's cult classic Starship Troopers. We saw the whole film at San Diego Comic