"When you build a community around your company, you're building your brand and your business. In order to make that happen, you've got to have the right team in place. It's time to think differently about roles." See more fromin today's post!
159 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- work that pr,!Jun 11, 2013
- Excellent +++++Jun 11, 2013
- We've run projects where the company logo is the posting icon, and the header photo includes all of the contributing posters and their signatures. Seems to provide the best of both worlds. Choosing which people should be contributors is a different story ...Jun 11, 2013
- Great article thanks very muchJun 12, 2013
Kill social media marketingJun 12, 2013
- "you've got to provide value" I was actually just starting to write a blog post about this very phrase
Good tips on Reading and Learning. At we use an intranet and encourage everyone to share knowledge. We find using an intranet means that none of this precious knowledge is lost.
Education Education and more Education when it comes to building a team. Everyone has difference strengths & weaknesses it's now more important than ever to be agile in our line of business.
"Everyone who works in your company is on the same team" agreed and it's important to think like that don't get me wrong, but sadly in reality it doesn't always feel like that does it.
thanks for the share!Jun 15, 2013