Tired of the regular oatmeal for breakfast? Why not try something new with oatmeal? Start your morning with this nutritious, healthy breakfast recipe of berry oatmeal muffins that taste delicious and are low cholesterol.
When: Sat, April 26, 2014
Time: 11:45 AM to 12:45 PM EST
Where: Hilton Westchester in Westchester, New York
Dr. Janet will be presenting at the New York State Dietetic Association’s 84th Annual Meeting & Expo at the Hilton Westchester in Westchester, New York.
Make pizza healthy by using seasonal vegetables rather than processed stuff. Check out zero cholesterol recipe of whole wheat pizza dough made with spring vegetables.
When: Wed, April 30, 2014
Where: 55 Water Street, 9th Floor New York, NY 10041
Dr. Janet will be presenting a discussion on "The Delicious Side of Heart Healthy" at the Lunch and Learn event at New York City Department of Transportation.
When: Thu, April 24, 2014
Where: Valley Forge, PA
Dr. Janet will be hosting a "dessert tasting" in her home for members of the American Heart Association Go Red Circle of Red and Cor Vitae.
Dr. Janet's winning dessert recipe will be served at the annual Go Red Luncheon in Philadelphia on Friday, May 9, 2014.
- Dr. Janet, Author/ConsultantNutrition & Fitness Expert | Writer | Speaker | Media Spokesperson | Nutrition Consultant | Educator
Janet holds master's degrees in both nutrition and exercise physiology and a doctorate in exercise physiology.
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Wellcoaches, Inc.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
Dr. Janet is the author of 3 books,
- Cholesterol Down (2007),
- Prevent a Second Heart Attack (Feb. 2011) and
- Blood Pressure Down (May 2013)
as well as Nutrition Together (2010), a healthy eating and weight loss program available at all Fitness Together personal training studios, worldwide.
Dr. Janet's books have helped thousands of people create delicious, enjoyable, and heart-healthy food and fitness plans. Each title breaks down nutritional science into easy-to-read guides to lower your cholesterol or prevent a second heart attack-and actually reverse your heart disease.
- University of MiamiBiology, 1974 - 1979
- Florida International UniversityNutrition and dietetics, 1987 - 1991
- University of MiamiExercise Physiology, 1996 - 2001