- Dr. Janet, Author/ConsultantNutrition & Fitness Expert | Writer | Speaker | Media Spokesperson | Nutrition Consultant | Educator
Janet holds master's degrees in both nutrition and exercise physiology and a doctorate in exercise physiology.
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Wellcoaches, Inc.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
Dr. Janet is the author of 3 books,
- Cholesterol Down (2007),
- Prevent a Second Heart Attack (Feb. 2011) and
- Blood Pressure Down (May 2013)
as well as Nutrition Together (2010), a healthy eating and weight loss program available at all Fitness Together personal training studios, worldwide.
Dr. Janet's books have helped thousands of people create delicious, enjoyable, and heart-healthy food and fitness plans. Each title breaks down nutritional science into easy-to-read guides to lower your cholesterol or prevent a second heart attack-and actually reverse your heart disease.
- University of MiamiBiology, 1974 - 1979
- Florida International UniversityNutrition and dietetics, 1987 - 1991
- University of MiamiExercise Physiology, 1996 - 2001