Support your friends, #writers , and funny bone by ordering your copy here: http://www.amazon.com/Just-Want-Be-Alone-Pee-ebook/dp/B00IIXK2BI/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=
- MamalodeWriter, 2013 - presentContent creator for this parenting website. You can see all of my work here here: http://mamalode.com/writer/4/
- NickMomWriter, 2013 - presentContent creator for the Nickelodeon's parenting humor website. You can see all of my work there here: http://www.nickmom.com/contributors/kim-bongiorno/
- InThePowderRoomSocial Media Manager, 2012 - presentManage the content distribution and fan interaction for www.InThePowderRoom.com via all Social Media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
- InThePowderRoomStaff Writer, 2012 - presentHumor, life, and current hot topics get covered with the freedom to be edgy and honest. See all of my articles here: http://www.inthepowderroom.com/user/kim-bongiorno/posts/
- Freelance Writer2011 - presentMy work has appeared on NickMom, InThePowderRoom, The Huffington Post, Mamalode, BlogHer, BonbonBreak, Circle of Moms, Today's Mama, Queen Latifa.com, Mommy Shorts, Scary Mommy, Rants from MommyLand, Nickelodeon ParentsConnect, The Mouthy Housewives, and more. I have also made appearances on The Dr. Oz Show, HLN's Raising America with Kyra Phillips, and HuffPostLive to discuss my work.
- Published AuthorPublications include: I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE (2014) "YOU HAVE LIPSTICK ON YOUR TEETH" AND OTHER THINGS YOU'LL ONLY HEAR FROM YOUR FRIENDS IN THE POWDER ROOM, (2013) I JUST WANT TO PEE ALONE (2013) PART OF MY WORLD: SHORT STORIES (2013) FIFTY SHADES OF FUNNY: HOOK-UPS, BREAK-UPS AND CRACK-UPS (2012)
- BlogU ConferenceFaculty MemberFaculty member and speaker at the BlogU blogging and writing conference in 2014. Speaking on the panels for the following sessions: - From Blog to Book - How to Be a Better Writer Learn more here: http://bloguconference.com
6 Reasons Why You Need the Book "I Heart My Little A-Holes"
To give you an idea of the relationship I have with Karen Alpert of Baby Sideburns, please allow me to summarize the first texting conversat
You're Black, He's White. Stop Caring and Move Forward.
"I'm Black, He's White - Who Cares" so goes the title of an excellent piece featured on Literally, Darling. But the point the writer makes i
NJ Moms Guide » I am In Love with October Untitled Document
October is the very best month of all. EVER. Why, you ask? It's simple: my kids are in school. All month long. This is the first time since
Before & After: A (Desperately Needed) Fashion Makeover
I'm a little confused. This isn't really a sponsored post, but I did barter services to help offset the costs of getting some styling help,
An Open Letter to Miley Cyrus After Her Performance on the 2013 MTV VMAs
Dear Miley Cyrus, I understand that you are legally an adult now, and want to sow your oats/express yourself/get in touch with your sexualit
Oversharing: Muffin Tops Have Nuthin’ on My Bagel Belly
I love to say today's Oversharer's name aloud: Bongiorno! Bongiorno! BONGIORNO! And then eat a pound of pasta. My carb addiction in clearly
Honor, Love, Learning, Laughing & Yes, I Peed in an Elevator
When I heard the 2013 BlogHer blogging/writing conference was in Chicago, I was all BOOM. I could slip in a visit with family we have there,