I'm running this post on behalf of myCharge because I like their products (I own one). I'm also doing it because it's in conjunction with Divine Secrets of a Domestic Diva who I trust to share cool stuff. myCharge is sending me a RazorPlus for posting this....
- Let Me Start By SayingCreator and Content Provider, 2008 - presentI write about life as a writer, wife, and mom of two kids...oh--and I'm very tired. http://letmestartbysayingblog.com
- BlogU ConferenceFaculty Member, presentFaculty member and speaker at the BlogU blogging and writing conference in 2014. Speaking on the panels for the following sessions: - From Blog to Book - How to Be a Better Writer Learn more here: http://bloguconference.com
- MamalodeWriter, 2013 - presentContent creator for this parenting website. You can see all of my work here here: http://mamalode.com/writer/4/
- NickMomWriter, 2013 - presentContent creator for the Nickelodeon's parenting humor website. You can see all of my work there here: http://www.nickmom.com/contributors/kim-bongiorno/
- Freelance Writer2011 - presentMy work has appeared on NickMom, InThePowderRoom, The Huffington Post, Mamalode, BlogHer, BonbonBreak, Circle of Moms, Today's Mama, Queen Latifa.com, Mommy Shorts, Scary Mommy, Rants from MommyLand, Nickelodeon ParentsConnect, The Mouthy Housewives, and more. I have also made appearances on The Dr. Oz Show, HLN's Raising America with Kyra Phillips, and HuffPostLive to discuss my work.
- Published AuthorPublications include: I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE (2014) "YOU HAVE LIPSTICK ON YOUR TEETH" AND OTHER THINGS YOU'LL ONLY HEAR FROM YOUR FRIENDS IN THE POWDER ROOM, (2013) I JUST WANT TO PEE ALONE (2013) PART OF MY WORLD: SHORT STORIES (2013) FIFTY SHADES OF FUNNY: HOOK-UPS, BREAK-UPS AND CRACK-UPS (2012)
- InThePowderRoomStaff Writer, 2012 - 2014Humor, life, and current hot topics get covered with the freedom to be edgy and honest. See all of my articles here: http://www.inthepowderroom.com/user/kim-bongiorno/posts/
- InThePowderRoomSocial Media Manager, 2012 - 2014Manage the content distribution and fan interaction for www.InThePowderRoom.com via all Social Media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
Maria Kang Goes 'Soft' in Her New Campaign (& I Have a Probl...
Maria Kang had the opportunity to stand firm in her belief that we should take care of ourselves no matter what -- but she blew it.
kissing the frog: Things we'll never know because our brother is gone
The best thing about the things we'll never know is that we can make them whatever we want.
kissing the frog: Nine Lessons I WANT My Kids to Learn From SpongeBob
In honor of the new SpongeBob movie, "Sponge Out of Water," I dug this post out of the archives. Ironically, it is my fifth most viewed post
Suffering in Silence With Intrusive Thoughts: What I Couldn't Say - Post...
Warrior Mom Arnebya shares about her experience with postpartum depression and intrusive thoughts after all three of her pregnancies.
25 Tips To Survive The Holiday Season (Somewhat) Sane
A parenting website for imperfect parents
Say what? The world's chocolate supply might run out by 2020. A call to ...
At first Emma told me casually like it was the weather report, "Hey mom, did you know that the world is running out of chocolate." She could
HouseTalkN: Things I Would Rather Hear From My Surgeon Than My Handyman
House TalkN is a fun lookiloo at houses, houses, houses. It will answer pressing questions like, "When folks build a McMansion on a small lo
I Know Everything, a teen driving safety campaign #JustDrive
Young adults, teens especially, can feel invincible. Even immortal. Life is peachy. It's a combination of freedom but without too much respo
Holy crap, some other people suck at making school lunches just like mee...
A sequel (but not in a crappy kinda way) to Baby Sideburns' viral post Holy Crap do I Suck at Making School Lunches with lots more funny pic
Rediscovering the Diary of a Crazy Pregnant Lady - mom.me
Ha! I can't believe I was excited for maternity clothes