Just drawing the attention of the community to my question. Please,and (and others as well), help me!
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 33 previous comments
- In AW, my players are entitled to the full power granted by their moves. Of course if the paladin _ asks me_ if they can lay hands on themselves that is a golden opportunity to make a MC move and I'm not going to pass it up!
"Sure you can lay hands on yourself, but that is totally taboo"Jan 23, 2013
- Adam “skinnyghost” KoebelModerator+4totally. Turning a power that GOD THEMSELF decreed was only for use on others on yourself? You selfish prick?
Well, fuck, I don't know, let's find out.Jan 23, 2013
- There is no wrong answer to this question.Jan 24, 2013
- A Paladin proverb: Charity begins at home !Jan 25, 2013
- ...and off I go thinking of the Dresden Files...Jan 25, 2013
- Ah, I wish I'd seen this before the con game (not mine) where the paladin self-healed throughout the whole session.... "Oh, I rolled a 7, no problem...."Feb 26, 2014
Add a comment...