I am a National Expansion Leader with Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry, and am proud to be a part of a movement to sponsor new partners (men & women) in all 50 states. I'm looking for positive, progressive thinkers like yourself to partner within this business! READY TO GET STARTED or to purchase from our fabulous new collection, please feel free to INBOX or CALL me at 954-594-6438, or GO DIRECTLY TO: www.tracilynnjewelry.net/maxinejt
I look forward to partnering with you!
- American Intercontinental UniversityMBA, 2005 - 2007Business Administration courses, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Principles of Corporate Finance, Leadership - The Leadership Process, Marketing Management, Understanding Business, Marketing Principles and Prospectives, Essentials of Marketing.
- American InterContinental UniversityFine Arts, Visual Communications, 2002 - 2005Bachelor of Fine Arts, all the arts, photography, painting, including film.
- Mount Vernon High SchoolEnglish Communications, 1970 - 1973Math, English, Algebra, French, American History, Biology, Arts, Geography, Swimming, Water Polo.
- Excelsior High SchoolAcademic Courses, 1969 - 1970Maths, English, Algebra, Chemistry, Biology, Spanish, Geography, Home Economics, Gymnastics.
We are committed to providing quality television programs, newspaper, radio programs that highlights and spotlights Caribbean-American businesses, professionals, politicians, celebrities, the arts and culture.
- Tulloch Media Corporation, Inc.President/CEO/Executive Producer/Host, 2007 - presentProduced and launched a television talk show ‘Maxine Tulloch Show,” a show that is modeled after the Oprah Winfrey Show, one that “spotlights” the culturally diverse and influential American and Caribbean communities into a prolific melting-pot of businesses and services while selectively harnessing celebrities within the circle of influence to inspire young people towards excellence. • Created, secured funding, spearheaded, shot and managed the developments of the television reality show “Caribbean Wives of South Florida” for presenting to a major television network for "Pickup". • Manage production team, talents, business development specialists, and operations/logistics personnel. Spearhead strategic production planning, research, public relations programs and marketing. • Negotiated favorable advertising contracts to produce and air the programs in South Florida, NY, NJ, Connecticut and 21 Caribbean Island. • Work collaboratively with internal/external groups to achieve business results, integrating the diverse perspectives of individuals of different disciplines and ethnicity. • Enhanced the public image and recognition of the firm’s name within the business community through new business development, community outreach, and aggressive networking. • Recognized as one of “South Florida’s 100 Most Accomplished Caribbean-American-2012,” “100 Outstanding Women of Broward County-2011,” and “South Florida’s Most Powerful Black Professionals of 2010.”
Caribbean Wives of South Florida - A TV Reality Show
The Caribbean Wives is a TV Reality show produced to feature Caribbean women living the American dream and trying to fit in - all with a cul
Indiegogo Campaign for the Caribbean Wives of South Florida - June
Subscribe; Share; Past Issues · RSS; Translate. English · العربية · Afrikaans · беларуская мова · български · català · 中文（简体） · 中文（繁體） · Hrv
Reality TV pilot ‘Caribbean wives’ showcases South Florida women - Enter...
Producer Maxine Tulloch aims reality TV cameras at diverse South Florida women.
Maxine Show Cruise 2013 – Southern Caribbean for 7 days
You are invited to join us for a “Celebration of Life”… on the Maxine Show Cruise. On board the Celebrity Summit Cruise Ship, April 20th thr
ALL-MET FALL SOCCER - The Washington Post | HighBeam Research
@CAPTION:BOYS FIRST TEAM (This chart is not available.) @CAPTION: BOYS SECOND... | Article from The Washington Post November 18, 1993