OK, so I'll be live blogging whatever comes to my head during the Google Analytics summit today (please don't all come at once).
Follow it here: http://aladata.co.uk/blog/2013/10/01/google-analytics-summit-2013-wishlist-live-blog/
- Outbound links and download links tracked by default. At the moment we have to add event tags each and every time.
- Google+ business page insights. Analytics for our Google+ activity.
- Weather data integration. Why not?
- And for that matter, a web store of other public or commercial data sets to easily connect to.
- Some statistical tools for forecasting and correlation analysis.
- Google Trends integration for key terms relating to business. A Google Trends API would also be great, thanks.
- ClickTale-like video recordings and heatmaps, segmentable by all the usual GA dimensions.
- A GA-branded catalogue of offline sensors that connect easily to UA. Footfall sensor for high street shops for example. #GASummit #gasummit2013