Customer Care Representative
Provide sales, customer service, and technical support for Fortune 150 companies. We have great opportunities available including a major tax software company, large telecommunications company and some opportunities specifically for Mac owners, to work from home.
· To succeed, you must be able to navigate multiple software programs, windows applications, and use web-based search engines.
· You need active listening skills to understand the issue and troubleshoot resolutions using the tools, resources, and procedures for various Fortune 150 companies.
· As an at-home representative, you should be tech savvy and able to maintain your home office, troubleshoot software and restart programs; including knowing how to clear web cookies and browser history as well as temporary web files.
· You'll also need to use appropriate grammar and tone to provide information to customers based on their eligibility for offers and promotional products and stay current on all seasonal promotions.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
· Able to attend each class of the 6-week training period.
· Have a distraction free, ergonomically satisfactory work environment.
· Meet all equipment/internet connectivity and phone requirements.
· Pass a background and possibly a drug screen.
Company Paid Training Program may be available.
Please visit http://www.kcsliveops.com
for additional information