I recently saw that one of the recommendations to treat PTSD is to go back to the place "it" happened, and that there is no beginning of recovery without that. My thoughts and prayers are with you...as always...as you go back and revisit the waiting area at the hospital. There will be pain, but every day has pain no matter where you go. And we feel your pain and grieve for you...as you grieve for them.
1) One of my daughters emphatically said NO to organ donation and indicated that while she checks "no" for her license, they have gotten it wrong several times and she has needed to correct it after receive her license. That was a little scary. So now we know for sure that regardless of what they say her license says, her answer is NO.
2) I made it clear to my children that my answer is YES regardless of the circumstances including being declared "brain dead".
3) ... and I promised the rest of the participants in the discussion that I would ask you this, one person said that regardless of what your license says...they will NOT "harvest organs" without confirmation from "next of kin" beforehand. It seems to me you would not be writing about this if that were true, so I promised them I would ask you and get back to them. Might it be true in some States and not others? They all live in California.
- Sound RealtyBroker-Real Estate, 1990 - present
- Mellon BankOfficer-Trust & Investment, 1972 - 1991
I am a real estate broker for over twenty years and was a Trust and Investment Officer working at Mellon Bank for twenty years before that. I have three beautiful daughters, three beautiful grandaughers and a grandson. I live in, work in and love The Seattle Area since early 2004: Kirkland and Green Lake
Highly opinionated and very in your face honest. Originally from Philly. Outside of my actual clients, most known for my blogging at www.raincityguide.com and a few other places here and there.