A guide on code-driven animation: physics, filters, splines and quaternions. And maybe some Star Wars.
75 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 29 previous comments
- You can already find code for all these things online. The point is to provide the insight you cannot get from the code itself.Jan 2, 2014
- gotcha. it did indeed.Jan 2, 2014
- OMG, this quaternion explanation is transcendently awesome.
You win the internet!Mar 23, 2014
- Gorgeously elegant. I like understanding new things and I also like bright shiny things that spin around. Getting both at the same time is a rare treat. Thank you for the inspirationAug 18, 2015
- Thank you so much for these articles! I have really enjoyed them. Unfortunately I got stuck half way through the second one on the Death Star games. I have been randomly clicking directions to get the Y-Wings but don't seem to be able to get close to the target. I'm colour blind so can't tell the different colours and in any case the available routes seem random. Is it possible to make the game optional? I can't get past screen 55 and don't really understand why blindly solving this maze is required to view the rest of the content.7w
- Oh, I remember this thread. Good times...7w
Add a comment...