Just because you want to photograph your #cat
, doesn't mean s/he wants to play along. :) Follow these tips to get a good shot of your little fuzzball.
• Photograph in a place that makes your cat feel comfortable, ideally a spot with lots of natural light or a big window.
• Try different angles - shoot from high above and down near the floor.
• Zoom in and capture the detail of the fur, paws and whiskers.
• Turn off the AF Assist Lamp (see manual), since it could distract your cat.
• Have a helper wave a favourite toy in front of the cat for those alert, ears-up poses.
Bernard Palate with a #Nikon
D7100 + 105.0 mm f/2.8 @ ƒ/5.6 | 105 mm | 1/640s | ISO 1000 http://bit.ly/2ahFIS0
) #TopTipTuesday #photography