Start a hangout
47 followers|15,087 views
Works at Law Office of William M. Driscoll
Attended New England School of Law (J.D.)
Lives in Massachusetts
47 followers|15,087 views
Massachusetts Appeals Attorney
Legal analysis, research & writing, oral argument
- Law Office of William M. DriscollAttorney, 2004 - presentAttorney Driscoll concentrates his law practice on appellate litigation from trial courts statewide to the Massachusetts appellate courts, the Supreme Judicial Court and the Appeals Court. His strong analytical and appellate skills prove key to rectifying erroneous and unjust trial court outcomes and in defending the correct ones. He handles interlocutory appeals, single justice petitions, direct appeals, and matters seeking further appellate relief. Prior to focusing his practice on appeals, Attorney Driscoll gained a broad litigation perspective while litigated a variety of civil and criminal matters in the various Massachusetts trial courts and before the Social Security tribunal. He successfully mediated many divorce and family law matters; assisted individuals and businesses in resolving disputes; drafted various transactional documents so as to meet the client's objectives; and utilized his technology background in advising clients with issues including information security and utilization of technology.
- New England Law-BostonAdjunct Professor: Legal Research & Writing II, 2013Introduced students to appellate advocacy and legal drafting. In the intensive simulated appellate advocacy program known as moot court, each student prepared and presented a bench memorandum, an appellate brief, and an oral argument. The remainder of the course was focused on the basic principles of legal drafting.
- The MITRE CorporationLead Engineer, 1992 - 2002Achieved award winning notoriety in the field of cyber-terrorism, computer and network forensics. Recognized by a U.S. government agency and The MITRE Corporation (e.g., the MITRE President's Award and the MITRE Director's Award). Designed, developed, presented, demonstrated, and supported next-generation technology innovations and efforts for federal government agency and military application. Interfaced with and supported various federal government agency and military efforts. Managed and mentored technology teams. Proficiencies in "black hat" (i.e., offensive) and "white hat" (i.e., defensive) cyber-terrorism includes: operating system design and engineering; protocol analysis; covert channels; codes and cyphers; file systems design and development; raw data retrieval and reconstruction; vulnerability and penetration analysis; intrusion detection, incident analysis and response.
(978) 846 - 5184
Law Office of William M. Driscoll 119 Drum Hill Road, #381 Chelmsford, MA 01824-1505
Massachusetts Appeals Lawyer
Attorney Driscoll concentrates his law practice on appellate litigation from trial courts statewide to the Massachusetts appellate courts, the Supreme Judicial Court and the Appeals Court. His strong analytical and appellate skills prove key to rectifying erroneous and unjust trial court outcomes and in defending the correct ones.
Massachusetts Bar Association Appellate Bench Bar Committee
- New England School of Law (J.D.)Doctor of Law (J.D.)Graduated with Honors; President Anna E. Hirsch Award; New England Scholar Award; Technical Editor: New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement
- University of Massachusetts LowellMaster of Science (M.S.) Discrete Mathematics
- Worcester State CollegeBachelor of Science (B.S.)
William Driscoll's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.