2014-05 Reunion Fort Myers Florida
98 Photos - View album
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Thank you for sharing such lovely pictures of the reunion! I'll have to share these with mom and dad somehow (he doesn't have the internet, so I'll have to get creative). Looks like you all had such a great time!Feb 7, 2016
- Been in denial too many years. The 70's & 80's Rickenbacker gang was the most important part of my life. In reality I'm Ed Jones of the 906 MSF, 302 TAW, HQ AFRES, 14th AF & such. Col. Harry H shaped my life in such a positive way. Loved the guy like a 2ed father, think of him & others often. Glad to see these pictures. 🙌👍Mar 3, 2016
- Hello Ed,
I joined the 302nd in 74. I flew as a loadmaster on the c-123. It was during my days that I went to OSU on the GI bill. I met many a great person and had a lot of good times. It was the best years of my service.
I served with Andy Hafler, the son of Harry Hafler. What does MSF stand for?
Sent from my iPadMar 3, 2016
- Good morning,and Ed! You know, when I was a kid (and a real handful, I guess, lol), I always wanted one of those loadmaster t-shirts that were at Rickenbacker "back in the day" (but dad wouldn't let us have one back then).
Is there any way that I could buy one or two of those now? The t-shirt was humorous and had to do with "securing the load" in the back of the plane... but it sounds kind of naughty (by some people's standards) so I won't go into detail here. My sister and I have birthdays coming up, and we both wanted one...
If they can be made/ordered, I'd love to place an order!Mar 5, 2016
- Cyndi, if a photo could be found my family is self-employed as print shop & tee-shirt company! We have done wonders in the past. Sorry to say I was too stupid to take pictures back then. (Company is Waterfront Signs & just took over WiseGraphics)Mar 16, 2016
- MSF = Mobility Support Flight. It's where the cooks, carpenters, plumbers, & any other slot that did not fit in anywhere else was placed. Major Palmer CO of the 906 MSF (mine) & Major Stevens CO of the 907 MSF (made General before retirement) We served together for sure, 1973 for me & I did a lot of records work at the CBPO for enlisted on flying status. At one point or another I did a records review with you (required annually)! 😁Mar 16, 2016
Add a comment...