I have a situation where I work for two companies. Under the first one I am a v4 developer who has paid for ServiceStack appropriately (Company A). I'm also a developer for a separate company (Company B) where they use v3. Unfortunately at this time Company B won't upgrade to v4 but they want to implement a Windows Auth Provider. Is there anyway for Company B to pay for use of the Windows Auth Provider in v3 (without any support of course) ?
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Not clear on the mix, are they wanting to use a particular v4 class in their v3 Service?Apr 9, 2015
- Yes that's correct.Apr 9, 2015
- Can you list the exact classes they'd like to use.Apr 9, 2015
- Sure. Here is the single class I'm referring too...
https://github.com/ServiceStack/ServiceStack/blob/master/src/ServiceStack/Auth/AspNetWindowsAuthProvider.csApr 9, 2015
- thx, this class is now available under v3 BSD license from:
https://gist.github.com/mythz/78f61ef8beb2f229c59f which you can make use of in SS v3.Apr 9, 2015
- Oh wow this is awesome! Thanks so much Demis! It's very much appreciated!Apr 9, 2015