Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Sebastian Oakley
18 followers -
SO Media | Sebastian Oakley are dedicated to providing the Highest Quality Commercial, Advertising, & Editorial Imagery to the best equestrian Organisations, Publications and Brands in the Industry
SO Media | Sebastian Oakley are dedicated to providing the Highest Quality Commercial, Advertising, & Editorial Imagery to the best equestrian Organisations, Publications and Brands in the Industry

18 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment
Symmetry: Plaits done to perfection on Alex Hardwick's Royal Chester at The Hartpury Festival of Dressage in the CDI*** Grand Prix.

www.sebastianoakley.co.uk

#SOMedia #Equestrian #photographer #equine #photography #Photo #foto #fotografia #horse #pferd #pferde #commercial #advertising #editorial #imagery Hallingbury Hall Equestrian & Tack Shop
Photo

Post has attachment
Issue 3 of The Gentleman Magazine has a big #following in #Canada #USA #UK #Dubai & is read in over 82 countries worldwide. View for free and see why here joom.ag/aQOW
The Gentleman Magazine Powered By #BlackBerry , Security In Motion

Post has attachment
Attention. The Household Cavalry stand to attention and give the salute at the end of their musical performance at Horse of the Year Show.

www.sebastianoakley.co.uk

#SOMedia #HouseholdCavalry #Salute #Attention #equestrian #photographer #commercial #advertising #editorial #Imagery
Photo

Post has attachment
The Nikon #600mm F4 is one of the best lenses I have ever used. I have used #Nikon equipment for over 12 years and never have I had a lens, apart from the #200f2 that I can use at every event I cover. - since getting the 600mm I now use it partnered with the 200mm F2 for 98% of my work with the other 2% going to my #50mm F1.4 and 80-200mm AF-S F2.8. Nikon simply make the best gear in the business and I'm proud to use them.

www.sebastianoakley.co.uk

#SOMedia #nikonprofessional #Equestrian #photographer #equine #photography #commercial #advertising #editorial #imagery #behindthescenes #bts #branding #photooftheday #photo #photogrid #foto #fotografia Nikon Professional Services
Photo

Post has attachment
Achievement. Charlotte Dujardin retires the beautiful Valegro from competition in a farewell performance at Olympia, The London International Horse Show after the Fédération Equestre Internationale World Cup Freestyle Qualifier. Charlotte Dujardin, Carl Hester, British Dressage, British Equestrian Federation Equestrian Team GBR #dressage #horse #valegro #retires #charlottedujardin #FEI #OlmypiaHorseShow #Olympia #Horses #photo #photooftheday #photooftheweek #SOMedia #commercial #advertising #editorial #imagery Zebra Products , Selleria Equipe, Königs Reitstiefel, Saracen Horse Feeds, Charles Owen, Bucas
Photo

Post has attachment
Reflection. A competitor rides out of the water complex at the NAF International Hartpury Horse Trials 2016. #NAF #reflection #SOMedia #Equestrian #photographer #equine #photography #Photo #foto #fotografia #horse #pferd #pferde #commercial #advertising #editorial #imagery
Photo

Post has attachment
Alastair Stewart taking a quick picture before presenting Anna Power with The Leading Lady Show Jumper of the Year Trophy at Horse of the Year Show 2016. #SOMedia #alastairstewart #ITV #HOYS #HOYS2016 #equestrain #photo #foto #POTD #photooftheday
Photo

Post has attachment
In my job I am often exposed to severe weather conditions such as rain storms, snow blizzards, - 0 temperatures just to get "The Shot" and clothing plays a big part of getting it. That's why I choose HKM Sports Equipment to keep me warm & dry in winter and cool in the summer without having to compromise on style.

If you want to find out more about HKM Sports Equipment's vast clothing collections for every occasion you can visit their website here:
www.hkm-sportsequipment.eu

#HKMSportsEquipment #HKMsports #clothing #equestrianclothing #equestrian #photographer #equine #photography #horse #photo #photogrid #foto #fotografia #pferd #pferde photooftheday #potd #brandambassador #nikonpro #nikonprofessional #horsesofinstagram #SOMedia
Photo

Post has attachment
Layout and Design © NAF
Image © Sebastian Oakley Photography
Can Be Seen Here: Horse & Hound 13/10/2016 page 9
Anna Power #HOYS #Hoys2016 #NAF #TrustNAF #SOMedia #commercial #advertising #editorial #imagery #equestrian #photographer #photo #foto #fotografia
Photo

Post has attachment
There are all kinds of horses and ponies here at Horse of The Year Show.
#hoys #horse #horses  
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded