It seems like there is no option to block anyone from inviting you to a hangout. There is an option on the desktop to "Get notified about hangout requests" which I unchecked. That seems like tossing the baby out with the bathwater but if it prevents those late night pings I'm all for it :)
- Legal FaceOffDirector of Product and Marketing, 2011 - present
- EZFaceOnline Product Marketing Director, 2008 - 2008
- eSnipsVP Marketing, 2006 - 2008
- OridianDirector of Marketing, 2004 - 2005
- RadwareProduct Marketing Manager, 2002 - 2003
- Genealogy.comProduct Manager, 1999 - 2000
- Cancer CareCaregiver, 2009 - 2010Helped someone battle cancer.
Like I said in my tagline, I'm a marketing diva first and a coffee lover second. I tend to be a bit cynical and I look at the world with an ironic, yet humorous twist. I can, on occasion, be sarcastic.
What you'll read if you circle me:
I love the Internet, I love the constant change in business models, the shift in user behavior from passive readers to active creators and curators, and the way it all changes every 2 or 3 years and yesterday's darling is today's has-been. I've worked in this space for over 10 years in a variety of product and marketing roles and can safely say that I'd love to work in it for the next 10 years. Most of my posts focus on new ideas, new takes on older products and occasionally an idea I have of tweaking a product.
I deal in marketing and branding and might post some thoughts on a new campaign or advertising direction a brand has taken.
I occasionally share my love of 80s and musicals, just because hearing one of my favorite songs puts me in a great mood I want all of you to share.
I love food but I'm a terrible cook. I'll occasionally share a recipe I just might consider trying.
I'm my family's unofficial archivist and have a love for old photos. I might let you meet some of my ancestors if I find and digitally fix a good photo I can be proud of.
That's it about me.
- University of California, BerkeleyMBA, 1996 - 1998
- Technion - Israel Institute of TechnologyElectrical Engineering, 1987 - 1991